Mini Trackless Train w/ Engineer
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 6 hours
for 8 hours
for 2 days
for 3 days
Mini Trackless Train with Engineer to operate the train. Up to 14 riders at a time. Can run on pavement, concrete, or grass. (Train requires a second attendant to run--provide a volunteer attendant or we can provide an additional attendant for a fee.)
- Canopy 10X10 Tan
- Patio Lights 48 foot48' Patio string lights, black wire, lights every 3', linkable up to 4 strands 11 watt warm white
- Setup & takedown - 10x10 Canopy
- Twisty Stake 12"
- Weight Bucket 75 lbsSand filled weight bucket 75 lbs. Works well for securing small canopies, small inflatables, and other items.
- Event SupervisorSupervisor to coordinate attendants and perform safety checks on equipment throughout the event
- Train AssistantTo assist collecting money, loading and unloading guests
- 10/30/19AmyThe Trian looked great and the driver was very friendly and willing to drive even towards the end when there was only 1 kid in the train.
You might also be interested in:
- Basic Jumphouse
Multi-colored 12x13x13 Jumphouse with no specific theme. Includes entrance ramp for safety and ease of entrance.
- Obstacle Course *Deluxe*
Our classic obstacle with a 180 turnaround in the middle for over 65' of challenge. Measures 30'x46'x17'.
- Power Strip
- Wild Wave Mini Slide (Wet)
This amazing Wild Wave Slide has 1 sliding lane with wave stop at the end and climbing lane with safety grip climb cover. 14'H x 12'W x 26'L Water source required for Waterslide use.