Our 25 foot tall Climbing Wall offers four climbing surfaces. It has an auto belay system for safe and fun climbing. The Climbing Wall is on a mobile trailer and is great for outdoors and even indoors, if venue is tall enough. The Wall is a great “eye-catch” to welcome guests to your carnival, corporate event, birthday, or party.
Climbing Wall w/ 2 Operators
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 6 hours
for 8 hours
for 2 days
for 3 days
12 x 25 x 30
15 x 30 x 30
Challenge yourself with this 25' tall climbing wall with four climbing surfaces., 1 to 4 people can climb at a time safely with this auto belay system. Includes harnesses and 2 attendants
- Additional Climbing Wall AttendantAdditional Climbing Wall Attendant
- Canopy 10X10 Tan
- Canopy Wall 8×10
- Patio Lights 48 foot48′ Patio string lights, black wire, lights every 3′, linkable up to 4 strands 11 watt warm white
- Setup & takedown – 10×10 Canopy
- Twisty Stake 12″
- Water Weight Bucket 5g
- Weight Bucket 75 lbsSand filled weight bucket 75 lbs. Works well for securing small canopies, small inflatables, and other items.
- Canopy 10X10 WhiteCanopy 10X10 White
- 48′ Patio string lights, black wire, lights every 3′, linkable up to 4 strands 11 watt warm white
- Sand filled weight bucket 75 lbs. Works well for securing small canopies, small inflatables, and other items.
- Event SupervisorSupervisor to coordinate attendants and perform safety checks on equipment throughout the event
You might also be interested in:
- Mechanical Bull w/ Operator
Try this 8 second ride! Our Mechanical Bull lets you experience your own rodeo. Real hide and realistic, controlled movement. 18'x18' Inflatable matt (requires 50 amp 220 draws roughly 9200 watts
- Giant CheckersCheckers like you've never seen! Our Giant Checkers includes a 9'x9' nylon fabric mat and giant checkers pieces. King me!
- Quack Smack Midway GameCarnival Style Midway Game. Players throw bean bags to hit any of the duck targets and try to knock them over. Game can be freestanding or tabletop.
- Ring Toss Midway GameCarnival-style Midway Game. Players throw the rings onto the playing board of 5 colored rows of pins. Game can be freestanding or table top.